Sebastian Freidank - 05. March 23
Why is green tea healthy? Top 3 healthy teas!
In this small overview we answer the question of why Grüner tea is healthy. We respond to ingredients and effects and finally take a look at the top 2 healthiest tea in the world and give you another third extremely healthy tea.
- Why is green tea healthy?
- Comparison of healthy teas
1. Why is green tea healthy?
Green tea has that Narrative to be particularly healthy compared to other teas and infusions. Green tea is actually definitely healthy why this is so, we will explain from the ingredients and finally go into a comparison with other teas.
Green tea is one of the healthiest teas due to its enormously high number of ingredients. We are much more precise in our article Matcha ingredients on it.
- Catechine, EGCG, EGC, ECG
- Cross -cod
These antioxidants are the best known in green tea and the reason for its positive properties.
Are the active ingredients that ensure an invigorating and focusing effect.
1.2. Effect-how healthy is green tea?
The effect is due to the ingredients mentioned. Here, too, we have our own article for Matcha as the best known green tea Effect. In this article we would like to summarize the healthy effect of green tea below.
Grüner tea has a particularly high number of antioxidants, which are known to be healthy for our body. You not only have the ability to eliminate free radicals and thus protect our cells from oxidative stress, but also some others.
- Inhibit and reduce inflammation,
- reduce the risk of cancer,
- Protect nerve cells
- Increase insulin sensitivity,
- Strengthen the immune system
- Stimulate metabolism and the
- Improve fat burning.
Accordingly, the positive effect is mainly related to the effects of the antioxidants. Matcha is more in the background at Matcha, not least because it z. B. rapid heartbeat and tremor.
2. Comparison of healthy teas
In our article on Comparison of healthy teas Let us go down much more precisely to individual teas and infusions. So here only our top 3.
- Matcha tea As a green tea representative, he is particularly healthy due to the intensified ingredients. Normal green tea contains only about half of antioxidants.
- Guayusa tea Is also very healthy with a similarly high number of antioxidants such as Matcha. In addition, he has a uniquely focusing and guilty Effectotherwise cannot be found by any other caffeine drink.
- Lemongrass tea also has many health -promoting properties. According to studies If it has antibacterial properties, anti -inflammatory effects, helps digestion and regulates cholesterol. In our Guayusa-Citron grass tea you find both united.
Green tea is healthy, but not the healthiest tea if we assume a normal green tea. It must be high quality Matcha. How to recognize good Matcha quality, we have in our article too Low and quality levels explained.
Matcha and Guayusa Tea are both particularly healthy. Guayusa also has a unique Effect, which is an advantage over long working days, since it focuses on the mind for a long time and keeps awake without causing side effects such as racing heart and shaky.
12. March 23
Is cocoa & powder really healthy? Prepare healthy and important ingredients for a strong cocoa effect. That must be considered ...
05. March 23
The Matcha tea effects from the ingredients such as caffeine & antioxidants. All comparisons and the Matcha caffeine content here ...
05. March 23
How healthy are tea types, which tea is really healthy? Overview: are green tea, Guayusa, Mate, rooibos & black tea healthy?
06. March 23
Matcha vs Grüner tea! Whether Matcha or Grüner tea, we respond to the differences so that you can decide more easily.
13. March 23
Learn everything about the cocoa ceremony-we go into detail of the preparation, ingredients, effects and give you a recipe for at home!
31. March 23
You can find out how many mg caffeine black tea has and how he cuts off compared to other caffeine -containing drinks and teas.
06. March 23
Matcha vs coffee we go into the most important differences in ingredients & effects. Is Matcha or coffee better?
05. March 23
All differences in our Matcha vs Guayusa Comparison. Which tea is healthier, makes you wake & has no side effects!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.